CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security (https://cispa.saarland/) is looking for multiple fully-funded Ph.D. students and postdocs working on cutting-edge topics on information security and privacy. CISPA is the newest member of the Helmholtz Association - the largest scientific organization in Germany fully committed to scientific excellence. CISPA as Helmholtz's first investment in computer science is a world-leading research center for information security. For example, during the past 3 years, CISPA researchers have published 45 papers in the leading security conferences IEEE S&P, ACM CCS, Usenix Security, and NDSS. CISPA is constantly ranked top-3 in the field worldwide, see, e.g.,CSrankings.org: (http://csrankings.org/#/index?sec&world).
Prof. Dr. Michael Backes, director of CISPA, will lead the CISPA delegation that consists of Dr. Mario Fritz, Dr. Sven Bugiel, and Dr. Yang Zhang to visit Zhejiang University on March 7th, 2019. An onsite interview with potential Ph.D. students and postdocs will be arranged in the afternoon.
Successful applicants can work on any topics of information security and privacy, in particular:
- Machine Learning Security and Privacy
- Biomedical Privacy
- Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Android Security
- Autonomous Security
Requirements for Ph.D. students:
- A bachelor/master degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics with excellent grades
- Excellent English
- Excellent programming skills
Requirements for postdocs:
- Excellent track record in the field of information security and privacy What we offer
- Excellent research environment and world-class collaboration opportunity
- Strong individual supervision
- Full-time working contract (12 months a year)
To join the interview, please send your CV to Dr. Yang Zhang (email@example.com). Closing Date for Application: March 5th, 2019
We also have open positions for interns, if you are interested, please also send your CV to Dr. Yang Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org).